Last Updated: October 5, 2022
This Site is Copyright © 1997-2023 AVI-SPL and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Welcome to AVI-SPL Global LLC
Your use of our site
When using our Site, you must comply with all applicable laws, including federal, state, and local laws, the laws of your jurisdiction, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
You also agree not to:
• Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
• Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
• Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
• Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
• Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance.
• Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
• Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
• Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
• Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
• Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware).
• Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
• Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately and without notice.
User Accounts and Profiles
In order to access certain services or features of our Site, you may be required to create an account, or profile. We may also offer access to certain services and features of the Site to you for a fee. In those situations, or when using other AVI-SPL products and services as part of the Site, additional AVI-SPL terms or requirements may apply and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us. In the event of any conflict between such additional terms and these Terms, the additional terms control.
If any portion of the Site requires you to open an account or create a user profile, the information you provide must be truthful and accurate. User accounts, profiles, usernames, and passwords are associated with one individual only and you agree that you will never allow access by another person or entity at any time and to never access the account, profile, username, or password of another person or entity at any time. You must notify AVI-SPL immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach in security that you are aware of.
We may, in our sole discretion, (i) reject or remove anything you post, (ii) restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any or all of the Site, or (iii) cease to provide and maintain the Site, at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Upon doing so, we may retain or delete any information or content that you provided.
Our Site Content
Our Site contains content owned, operated, licensed, and/or controlled by AVI-SPL that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights (“Site Content”). AVI-SPL or its licensors retain all rights in such Site Content. AVI-SPL grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable right to view the Site Content solely for your internal use of the Site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on our Site are the property of AVI-SPL or other third parties. AVI-SPL is a registered trademark of AVI-SPL and/or its affiliates. AVI-SPL Marks may be used under limited circumstances in strict accordance with our Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines. Otherwise, you are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of AVI-SPL or the third party that owns the Mark.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the Site remains available or that the material on the Site is kept up to date.
Except as specifically set forth herein, nothing in these Terms confers, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any trade secret, patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right of AVI-SPL or any third party. All rights not expressly licensed are reserved.
Certain parts of this Site offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material, photographs and data (“Comments”) in areas of the Site. AVI-SPL does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Site and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AVI-SPL, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable law, AVI-SPL shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms.
By posting Comments, you warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our Site and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom, or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Any Comments or other feedback you provide at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. You hereby grant to AVI-SPL and its affiliates a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Subject to the provisions of these Terms, the following organizations may link to our Site without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the web sites of other listed businesses; and
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Site.
The aforementioned organizations may link to our Site so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
The aforementioned organizations may link to our Site so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 5 above and are interested in linking to our Site, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of AVI-SPL’s or any of its affiliates’ logos or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon such request.
Removal of Links from our Site
If you find any link on our Site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
Some links on AVI-SPL’s Site will let you leave AVI-SPL’s Site. The linked sites are not under the control of AVI-SPL and AVI-SPL is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. AVI-SPL is not responsible for webcasting, or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. AVI-SPL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AVI-SPL of the site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Site or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Site.
Additional Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
We may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-AVI-SPL products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Because international information is provided on our Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
The Site and all information on the Site are subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws, and U.S. export control laws, and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in AVI-SPL’s sole discretion, is suspected of violating any applicable law, including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AVI-SPL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THAT ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
AVI-SPL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF AVI-SPL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
AVI-SPL DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT.
ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
About Our Terms
AVI-SPL reserves the right to update and modify the Terms at any time without notice to you. Please check this page periodically for any updates. By using the website after a new version of the Terms has been posted, you agree to the terms of such new version.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., excluding any conflict of laws rules or principles.
If there is any dispute relating to the Site or these Terms, you and AVI-SPL agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Hillsborough County, State of Florida, U.S.A.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will remain in full effect.
If you or others violate these Terms and we take no immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.
These terms were last updated on October 5, 2022 and are effective immediately.