Manhattan Institute for Policy Research Announces New ReadyCam Studio
The Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, a free-market think tank dedicated to fostering economic choice and individual responsibility, now features a ReadyCam television studio. Partnered with VideoLink, Inc., a leading provider of broadcast and corporate media services, the new ReadyCam studio allows Manhattan Institute experts to provide analysis on breaking news live from our New York office.
The camera is capable of transmitting broadcast quality SD and HD video directly to all news media organizations via the internet and can also be used to create web video. The feed is handled by VideoLink.
Manhattan Institute experts have extensive experience on television. New York-based Manhattan Institute experts include:
• Josh Barro – tax and fiscal policy
• James Copland – legal policy
• Nicole Gelinas – muni policy & economics, corporate finance, public transportation, pension funds
• Paul Howard – FDA regulation and medical innovation
• Kay Hymowitz – education policy, childhood development, and culture
• John Leo – higher education and popular culture
• Herbert London – higher education
• Heather Mac Donald – education policy, immigration, policing
• Steven Malanga – economic issues, public sector, NYC economy and public policy
• Avik Roy – healthcare issues
For over 30 years, the Manhattan Institute has been an important force in shaping American political culture and developing ideas that foster economic choice and individual responsibility. The Institute produces ideas that are both literally and figuratively outside the Beltway and our experts’ work promotes reform in areas ranging from health care, higher education, legal policy, urban development, immigration, energy, and the economy.
VideoLink, Inc., headquartered in Newton, MA, is a leading provider of broadcast and corporate media services, solutions, and proprietary video production technology including ReadyCam®, a custom, remotely-operated studio that can be installed in any office, conference room or location of choice. VideoLink also maintains several multi-camera, live-shot studio facilities located in Boston, Philadelphia, and Baltimore and mobile satellite uplink trucks covering the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.
To book the Manhattan Institute ReadyCam studio for on-the-spot expert commentary and interviews,
contact Clarice Smith at email@example.com or 646-839-3318.
The Manhattan Institute, a 501(c)(3), is a think tank whose mission is to develop and disseminate new ideas that foster greater economic choice and individual responsibility.
VideoLink Media Contact
Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing